Friday, July 31, 2015

  When I went to the Silver Comet Trail in 2009 and 2010, I took my autoharp. Now I take my autoharp when I go to Piedmont Park drum circles on Sunday at 4, or on trips. It helps with the #InstantBuddy. I meet people who are interested in the music. and I teach them how to play. This last trip there were just a few children who played. Last week I signed up for a table at the Paulding Meadows event September 10. That whole weekend will be at Paulding Meadows with a table talking about the Buddy System. Do you have any suggestions? I thought about taking a table and some information about the Silver Comet Trail, or maybe just the Buddy System.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact blogger at Charlottefairchild@gmail.com Put Buddy System Pink in subject, or kudzu in the subject line, please.