Sunday, September 13, 2015

Paulding Meadows Arts & Crafts Festival

I played my first Art's and Crafts Festival! I met many people who played autoharp with me, including a wonderful family with 5 boys, and 2 young veterans, 2 men whose houses burned down, and people who had experience with autoharp. 

It was so fun to play with people and once in a while talk about the Buddy System! Many people talked to me were Christians and we talked about Jesus too. 

Have you found the only instance that Al Gore is mentioned in Murder on the Silver Comet Trail? Make a comment with the page number of Al Gore on this blog and I will send you a Book Marker marker  (I wish it was a box of Cracker Jacks!). 

Thanks for  buying Murder on the Silver Comet Trail and giving this book to people as a gift for Girl Scouts and Boy Scouts and college freshmen and high school students. I wanted grandmothers to read Murder on the Silver Comet Trail. The grandmothers I have met tell me they laughed through most of the book.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact blogger at Charlottefairchild@gmail.com Put Buddy System Pink in subject, or kudzu in the subject line, please.