Monday, December 14, 2015

Meet me at the Police Station

   I  asked someone I had never met to meet me at the police station. I traveled 180 miles one way, met him at the police station, and bought an autoharp from him that I will work on for a while. He argued with me about meeting him at a police station. The man was a pastor and retired policeman. He agreed to meet me there. I had to convince him that it was to protect women to meet them at the police station. He said the crime is different in Augusta than in Atlanta. 

Women, when you buy from the internet, make your meeting place the police station. Don't go to a parking lot. Where do you think most people are mugged and sometimes abducted? Not in the police station parking lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact blogger at Charlottefairchild@gmail.com Put Buddy System Pink in subject, or kudzu in the subject line, please.