Thursday, November 30, 2017

Spades Cosmetic Show

If you want $11,255.00 worth of products, be the last to leave a conference and stop at Spades Cosmetics Trade Show to buy 14 boxes for $2,568.00 and only be charged for 4 boxes. If you have a reaction on the way to your room in the Margaritaville Beach Resort and call the company the next morning several times before they return your call, and you are then told there are no returns, the products are not hypoallergenic and the reaction you received from samples could not have been from their products, and the manager will not help, you are stuck with $11,255.00 worth of products that have never been opened. http://www.spadescosmetics.com  

They are high pressured sales, telling me that my husband would not care if I spent this much money, and my sister, who is saying no, really wants these products, and totally ignoring me several times when I said no. They never told me I was not allowed to return the products. They charged me for a few products and gave me 14. 

I had someone on my side there and no one put a gun to my head telling me to sign. They had products on my face, my credit card, and pressure. 

Sometimes it is not easy to walk away. I would not be complaining but for one problem. Before I got back to my feather free hotel room, my head was hurting. Could it have been the chemicals?

How would you avoid high pressure sales? The best way is to walk away. The best way is to not hand someone your credit card. I had no idea I would have so many products and such high priced products added to my card. It isn't about the money, is it? I am upset about the headache. I am upset because the products are not hypoallergenic.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact blogger at Charlottefairchild@gmail.com Put Buddy System Pink in subject, or kudzu in the subject line, please.