Friday, March 16, 2018

3:16 Day

  How do you read John 3:16? Do you say, "For God so loved the world that he gave his only begotten son that (my name) would believe in him would have everlasting life?"

Try it a few times, and then share with someone. My first book, Fertile Prayers: Daily Fertile Prayers once received a response from a lady, "Your book is like a daily meditation and not only for people trying for babies." I thought she was putting the book down as not specific enough or focused on babies enough, instead I later realized she noticed that PRAYERS are fertile or PRAYERS are sterile, and not just bodies of humans. So anyone could read Fertile Prayers and be better for it.  She gave me a gift.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact blogger at Charlottefairchild@gmail.com Put Buddy System Pink in subject, or kudzu in the subject line, please.