Tuesday, September 8, 2020

My sister

 My sister is not using the Buddy System and there is nothing I can do about it. I could give her a kubaton. I could give her some spray. She never read Murder on the Silver Comet Trail, so she doesn't know all the different things that might help her. The signs on trails do not mention the Buddy System. Freedom to be alone is a woman's thing since women have been under the control of men in society since the dawn of civilization. Women do not have the visual cues of the Buddy System that men have. Fire fighters, military, police, hunting, fishing, sky/scuba divers get articles in their literature every month. Two in two out, watch you back, I got your back, Buddy System are all in every journal and perhaps email. Prison guards do not use the Buddy System. Too many times a guard is alone with a large group of people who are criminal. 

Meanwhile, my sister does not have the Buddy System. If only there were an app. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Contact blogger at Charlottefairchild@gmail.com Put Buddy System Pink in subject, or kudzu in the subject line, please.